- The Administrator of the personal data contained on the Website is Meverywhere Ltd., with its registered office in Warsaw (02-634), 35 Miłobędzka Street, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000346299, VAT Number (NIP): 7282739782, Company ID (REGON): 100818967, share capital: PLN 100,000.00 fully paid up ("Administrator").
- To provide the Services through the Website, the Administrator collects and processes the following personal data of Users provided during registration on the Website: first and last name, residential address, e-mail address, phone number, and in the case of legal entities: company name, registered address, e-mail address, name and surname of the contact person and phone number.
- Personal data are processed based on the consent given by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data under the provisions of law or to provide Services ordered by the User through the Website.
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the User. Personal data collected during registration on the Website will be used solely to provide the requested Services. Personal data collected in the course of correspondence with the User will be used solely to respond to the User. In addition, the Administrator may collect and process data on IP numbers from network traffic for technical or statistical purposes.
- Personal data may be transferred to a payment operator, also for the purpose of processing BLIK payments, payment card, electronic transfer for Services ordered through the Service by means of the external payment system "imoje" operated by ING Bank Śląski S.A. based in Katowice, as well as PayPal and BitPay services.
- The Website performs functions of obtaining information on Users and their behavior through information voluntarily entered in forms and through a collection of "cookies". Cookies are text information, sent by the Website and stored on the User's side (usually on the computer's hard drive), enabling the Administrator to take care of the quality of Services and maintain Users' satisfaction by storing their preferences. Cookies are used to identify the web browser during the provision of Services, provided that they do not contain personal data.
- Personal data will be stored for the period of the provision of Services and the period under applicable law, including the statute of limitations for claims and tax liabilities. Personal data to which the User has given their consent will be stored until the User withdraws their consent.
- The Administrator is concerned about the security of the entrusted personal data and has developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized access to the data. Personal data is stored on servers protected against unauthorized access. Gathered personal data is not disclosed to third parties, except under circumstances in which there is an obligation to disclose them by law.
- The User has the right to access their personal data, modify, correct or delete them ("right to forget"). Users can update his/her data while logged in to the Service panel or as a result of direct addressing to the Administrator via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact form located on the Website.
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.